- Website UX Mapping
- Brand Identity
- Responsive Website
- Art Direction
Visit Westfield Bank
Create an online experience for a bank that is over 150 years old, has very little web and digital presence, and reflects their personable customer service. Founded in 1853, Westfield Bank serves Western Massachusetts and CT for over 150 years. Western Massachusetts is home to a number of colleagues and New England businesses that support the local community.
- By creating a website UX map to identify the bank’s needs, the customer experience, as well as the legal requirements, were crucial from the start to get the bank’s trust and sign off.
- We identified a streamlined login button with high visibility for their client login as a priority, visible on every page.
- A homepage that displays current promotions was important for the client. By designing a large rotating banner that rotated alongside three promotions, and incorporating text, we were able to create a dynamic landing page for the user.
- Art direction with curated imagery that reflects Western Massachusetts brought the website to life with real life customers and local imagery.
- By designing the content within Bootstraps grid system, a fluid and responsive tablet and mobile design experience was made possible by our great developer. We were able to build a chart feature that displayed rates and account in a fluid grid that is legible for mobile to desktop viewing.
creating the website UX map to identify the bank’s needs, the customer experience, as well as the legal requirements, were crucial from the start to get the bank’s trust and sign off.